Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday . . . A Travel Back in Time



I like this topic from Broke and the Bookish today for Top Ten Tuesday. Top ten reads favorite reads from when I started blogging at the beginning. I can guarantee that there will be more than ten! I can't believe that I have been blogging for ten years and most of the Inspirational authors that I have been reviewing for in the last ten years I reviewed their debut novel. Color me shocked and surprised!







1. A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman - My Favorite Book of 2007 - I love everything about this book. Setting, characters, story, theme.

2. Nightshade by Ronie Kendig - Review - As a Navy brat I totally connected with this book and with Ms. Kendig. I have read everything since and hate to have her book come to an end.

3. Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner - Review - Along with other authors, Susan Meissner introduced me to historical fiction and I have been a huge fan ever since!

4. Stars Over Sunset Boulevard by Susan Meissner - Review - What's not to love? Gone With the Wind, and Hollywood during the thirties.

5. Always the Baker Never the Bride by Sandra D. Bricker - Review - Ms. Bricker's rom-com's are the best medicine for a bad day. Sadly Ms. Bricker passed away almost a year ago, November 18, 2016, I was privileged to be on one of her street teams and blessed to know her.

6. A Memory Between Us by Sarah Sundin - Review  - Another great author who introduced me to historical fiction. Ms. Sundin's books are well researched and engaging.

7. Great Catch by Lorna Seilstad - Review - An incredible fun rom-com author who has the ability to keep you in stitches!

8. Restless in Carolina by Tamara Leigh - Review -

9. Wonderland Creek by Lynn Austin - Review -

10. A Sweethaven Summer by Courtney Walsh - Review -

I said I'd have more than Ten . . .  ðŸ˜œðŸ˜œ

11. Soul's Gate by Jim Rubart - Review -

12. Love's Reckoning by Laura Frantz - Review -

13. Shattered by Dani Pettrey - Review -

14. Iscariot by Tosca Lee - Review -

15. Five Days in Skye by Carla Laureano - Review -

16. A Talent for Trouble by Jen Turano - Review -

17. Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay - Review -

18. Rachel by Jill Eileen Smith - Review -

19. The Pharaoh's Daughter by Mesu Andrews - Review -

20. The Golden Braid by Melanie Dickerson - Review -

I'm not surprised that I have more than 20 . . . I am getting closer to the end of looking at my blog so I may be coming to the end.

21. The Memoir of Johnny Devine by Camille Eide - Review -

21. The Progeny by Tosca Lee - Review -

22. The Lady and the Lionheart by Joanne Bischof - Review -

23. The Illusionist's Apprentice by Kristy Cambron - Review -

24. Just the Way You Are by Pepper Basham - Review -

25. Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate - Review -

26. The Ringmaster's Wife by Kristy Cambron - Review -

27. The Writing Desk by Rachel Hauck - Review -

I could probably double this list even triple it, because in ten plus years of blogging and reviewing I have read some amazing books. I am having so many sweet memories of reading these books and getting to know the authors of the books, makes me want to read them all over again. Hopefully some day I will be able to.

Please scroll through my blog posts and you will find other books by these authors that I have loved as well. What a fun travel back in time.



8 comments:

Tamara Leigh said...

Honored to have Restless in Carolina make your list! Thank you!

Andi said...

Thanks for stopping by, Tamara! Always a blessing! ❤️

Mesu Andrews said...

Thanks for including THE PHARAOH'S DAUGHTER on your list, friend! So that's your favorite one, huh? I love hearing which book is the fav of my long-time team members. So fun!!! <3

Trisha said...

Fantastic list! I see many favorites of mine there also :)

Julie Lessman said...

ANDI!!!! I am SO honored to be on this fabulous list, my friend, so THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! You always make me smile.

HUGS AND MORE HUGS!
Julie

Andi said...

Mesu, honestly it was so hard to choose. I think for me I learned more about Moses than I knew and that's what makes it a favorite.

Andi said...

Thanks! There are some great books out there, huh?

Andi said...

Julie, this almost was a complete list of your books. Lol But I thought I'd better add some others for variety.
Hugs and more hugs!!

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...